• 750g sweet potatoes, diced
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin Argan Oil
• 3 teaspoons Moroccan harissa paste
• Zest and juice of 1 lemon
• 260g pack cooked, peeled tiger prawns
• Mixed Salad leafs
Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and toss in 1 tablespoon Argan Oil and 2 teaspoons of harissa, roast for 15-20 minutes until golden and tender.
Whisk the remaining oil with the lemon zest and juice and remaining 1 teaspoon harissa.
Toss together the sweet potato, prawns, dressing and mixed leafs salad. Place in individual plate and serve.